Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Day 18 - Happy Anniversary

Today is Gina and my 19th wedding anniversary. It wasn't bad being here for my birthday, but missing this occasion is a bit of a bummer. We'll have many more anniversaries together though.

Very slow day today since all the Afghans were off due to the Peace Jirga. Travel around Kabul is restricted pretty severely in case the Taliban decide to step things up more than they have as a response. No TMI this post since I'm trying to be reverent out of respect for our anniversary. I may do a full analysis of the "loo" situation next post though, with pictures included (although no action shots).

Have a wonderful day.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary, Jeff! First a birthday, now this. I could have taken you to eat Thai and had some candles if I would have known!!

    Kay and I celebrate 24 on flag day (the 14th). Seems like yesterday.

    I hope your new roommate at least tucks you in tonight!

    ReplyDelete